25 September, 2008

Upcoming Publications

I'm excited to announce that in the last 12 days I have had two of my stories accepted for publication. Both stories are creative nonfiction memoirs. The first to be accepted is titled "Manhunt," and recaps a romantic game of flashlight tag from my youth. It will appear in the January 2009 edition of Watershed: The Journal of the Susquehanna.

Tonight I got notification that another creative nonfiction piece I wrote about my daughter growing up titled, "I Do Believe in Faeries" is going to be published in the November 2008 edition of MotherVerse Magazine.

I'm stoked. I haven't written many memoirs since graduation, but both of these publications have me a little itchy to get persona in my writing again. I think it may be just what the writer's block doctor ordered to get he creative juices flowing again.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congratulations! That's awesome--I can't wait to read them.