02 February, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

So I was tagged a couple different places for this one, and the same list is getting posted everywhere because if I kept doing it it would like 100 random things about me, and frankly if you think I'm random now... keep asking me to create random craziness and you'll see I get much more random. I also already tagged about 40 people all over the net for this, so no tags attached. If you do decide to post a 25 random things about me blog, please let me know. I'd love to learn 25 random things about each and every one of you.

Now, without further ado, 25 Random Things About Me:

1. I am not afraid to admit that I kicked the treadmill's ass today!

2. I currently want to throw my dog out the window... Seriously, who eats pumice stones, Loki? Who?

3. I have giant hair. It's massive. Seriously.

4. My favorite show every created in the history of the universe is Battlestar Galactica (the reimagined series).

5. I am secretly hiding the fact that I am a cylon. Call me a toaster again, I dare ya!

6. I have one daughter who just turned fourteen and I think she is the most beautiful human being ever to have been brought to life.

7. I have two ideas for new tattoos and can't wait until I have the money to get them.

8. Didn't think I would like facebook, but it brought me back to a couple people I really missed. Go internet.

9. I went to college with the intention of getting a degree I could enter the workforce with, however, once I got there, I couldn't stop myself from becoming the inevitable English major.

10. Firmly believes that what you focus on expands. If you're sitting around whinging about how crappy your life is, guess what, it's gonna get crappier... Suck it up and think positive.

11. I have a secret crush on Sting... shut up, it is too a secret. :p

12. I have never met my biological father. He likes to pretend I don't exist. The good thing is, I got a good dad without him, so take that. *karate chop*

13. I think the world needs to laugh a little more and whine a lot less.

14. I have very little tolerance for people who refuse to help themselves. It's a flaw, I know.

15. I plan to move to Scotland to live out the rest of my days.

16. It was firmly decided upon my tenth birthday that I would grow up to be a writer. If only I had known that not all writers make Stephen King's salary.

17. Have I mentioned lately that I'm a cylon?

18. I believe we need to step backward in time and return to the place where family and friends were more important than money and "things."

19. I was fortunate enough to have met my soul mate early in life. Spending life together has been an adventure. YAY for adventure.

20. I think everyone in the world should have an iPod. Music is love, people.

21. I think we need to return to a time of patronage so that real artists with real dreams aren't left to suffer in factories.

22. I think it's lovely that everyone gets to express themselves these days, but people who can't tell a story shouldn't be allowed to get paid to write them.

23. I am not ashamed to admit that Neil Gaiman is my hero.

24. I am glad that I only need to come up with one more random thing-a-ma-whats-it.

25. I miss living in Pittsburgh sometimes, but I would never raise a kid there.

No comments: